25 July 2014

extracted from: mini-me diary

This guy, my blind 'date', just can't stop to inspire me, motivate me, surprise me with all his strengths...
And, can't stop to make my heart chaotic.
I wish to sit down there in the dark, with a persistent hope that he'll be there to talk to me, even just a very simple conversation...
I feel so impulsive to go down there right now and scream my heart out!
I just do not know why, his presence, or even just the mention of his name, can have such great impacts on my emotion!
I wasn't sure of what I was feeling...
It wasn't happiness; rather it was kinda a disturbed mood.
Disturbed with what? The fear of losing such a great guy? The regrets of not talking and getting to know him better for this one and a half year?
He's the one, and the first guy who truly truly changed my view in interpretation of people; to rate and get so attracted to a person purely by his inner charm.
Even though we've known each other since then, I still feel that between me and him are very much like strangers, especially when the paths cross -- just like couples which have just broken up and are having hard time. Gosh.
Well, I admit that I do like him and am eager to know more about him; as the first impression on him since last year is still deeply planted and vividly visible in my mind... How to get rid of this thought?
I wonder, if it is because of my cool and cold-looking attitude? Which creates the ring of icy barrier between us? But...I do this merely because I do not know what to expect from you. I am afraid to be the one who always initiates the conversation at the first place -- I'm just too afraid to repeat the same mistake again; too afraid to scare you off with my over-enthusiasm.

Well, I wonder...and wander around...and around. :/

Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment