13 September 2014

honeymoon's over

The reality is, scary.
Who am I now?

I've been slipping away since the last holiday.
My motivation and perseverance, they're no longer there.
I wonder what has gotten into me.
I just can't seem to push myself.
The nervousness is still there, and it gets more intense when I realise that I do nothing at all.
But the thing is,
I just can't get myself started!

What is happening to me?
For this whole week I've done nothing at all,
Absolutely NOTHING at all.
I am slacking and slacking...
I really hope that I can start doing what I have to do tomorrow...
Piles of work, yes, piles of work.
So please get started Joey Loh.

Alright, honeymoon's over.
Time to gather up my mind and heart.
Just for another 2 months and that's it.

Yeah.
I can do it.
Please do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment