12 August 2014

dream, dream, and dream

My Id says:
"You were once my motivation to live on this dream of mine; but now that you're following others' actions and giving up this dream... How about me? What should I do next?"

My superego says:
"Obviously you're not going to give up now... You've pursued this dream for so long! And you don't live on this dream for that so-called 'motivator'... You were the one who chose the course of action."

My ego says:
"Now that you've finally achieved a peace of mind after such long period of worrying over the uncertainties. Hence if you get indecisive again...do you want it to continue affecting your mood in your studies? Is there even a point to do so?"


Well. So now I'm all alone in my dreamland. Everyone has walked away into the respective path; and it is only me who is still standing firm on the ground, not making any move from the current position. Am I doing the right choice?

Damn it. Just go ahead and do it. Why worry so much?!

You should be more concerned of your constantly-over-worried mind. =_=

Like I said, 'what is destined to you is your fate'.
So just go on with it lah...
Why bother so much...


No comments:

Post a Comment