10 August 2014

the uncertainties

My mind is so chaotic right now!
I'm looking for torches in the tunnel...
Nope, should be there are too many lights in the tunnel, each pointing in a different direction...
WHICH PATH SHOULD I CHOOSE?????????

Perhaps it's really my nature; I can't block my mind from thinking too much. And when I think too much, I worry over many tiny-mingy things...
If you ask me to write a book on 'Uncertainties', I genuinely believe that my book will be among the best-sellers.
Yeah, this is who I am and how I am behaving right now -- constantly thinking of a variety of 'what if's and catch myself worrying over them.

Exam is coming in less than 3 weeks time; there are a lot to revise.
But when your interest in doing the revision is constantly interfered with all those question marks, how long do you think you can maintain your concentration?
My mind keeps wandering off these few days... The only subject that I can 'somehow' concentrate is maths, because I'm engaged in solving the questions thus have no space for the other thoughts to come in. 

But well, after I've settled the application stuffs I believe these concerns will be much gone. So yeah, just settle them as soon as possible.
For now, I shall shift my focus back to what I should really be doing right now.

Ok then. Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment